A warming treat, perfect with a glass/pint of Murphy's
½ cup fish stock
2 slices smoked salmon
½ small onion
2 bacon slices (rasher, green back)
½ cup white wine
1/3 cup cream
Salt & pepper + lemon juice
- Peel and chop potatoes, chop bacon and onions
- Sweat down the onion, bacon, potatoes in garlic butter.
- Add the White wine and fish stock
- Simmer for 8-10 mins until potatoes are soft
To finish add the fish and cream and season with ground black pepper and lemon juice and taste!
* This recipe is gluten free