- 128g chocolate
- 128g butter
- 3 tablespoons castor sugar
- 3 teaspoons Gluten free flour
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
1. Melt chocolate & butter together
2. Beat eggs with sugar for 10 minutes until you treble the volume
3. Add chocolate to egg mix
4. Add flour, folding it in gently combine all together
5. Grease 4 medium ramekin dishes with butter & dust with chocolate powder.
6. Add your mix and chill for 3 hours
7. Bake for 9 minutes @ 220degrees
We make all of our desserts in the Kitchen weekly, well our head baker Annie makes most! She changes them up with the seasons from Summer pudding and Apple Tart to Warm Christmas Pudding with cream. Pop in for some lunch or dinner and treat yourself to some delicious desserts in Youghal.
We can also make you a special cake for celebrations if you like. To either have after a meal with us or takeaway to your own party at home. Up to you!
Give us a call on 024/ 92424 to order and a little notice to prepare it.