Reopening 1st July
In line with Government advice and to ensure the health and safety of our customers and team Ahernes is implementing all the latest Covid-19 guidlines. We are running Takeaway only from 7th October for collection Friday and Saturday only. You can place your order online here.
THE WELL-BEING OF OUR EMPLOYEES & GUESTS
We operate highest levels of cleaning as best practice and we have increased these levels throughout the hotel. We have introduced hourly sanitisation of identified touchpoints across all public areas and will continue this process going forward.
We would ask that any customers experiencing flu like symptoms or sickness to please postpone their visit to a later date. We would also ask that any customers that may have visited the countries affected by COVID-19, as updated by the HSE information here, or have been in contact with a confirmed case please postpone their visit.
In line with latest advice for businesses serving food we must ensure:
- all customers leave the property by 11.30pm. This does not include staff members who will carry out closing procedures
- face coverings must be worn by staff in customer facing roles where no other protective measures are in place e.g. protective screens and where physical distancing of 2 metres is not possible. They must also be worn by customers when arriving to and leaving their table
- hand sanitiser to be placed on all tables
- keep contact details of the lead at a table or a solo customer to help with contact tracing should a customer be confirmed as having COVID-19
- a maximum of six people from no more than 3 households allowed at a table
- no formal or informal events or parties should be organised on the premises
We will review regularly and update as the situation evolves, keeping policies and procedures relating to Covid-19 under ongoing review. This information has been developed based on HSE and World Health Organisation Draft Guidelines and does not constitute legal advice and is purely for guidance
You can plan your break and book online or call us on 024/92424 if you have any questions.
BAR FOOD & RESTAURANT
We are open from 12 noon Wednesday to Sunday. Please reserve a table ahead by calling 024/9242.
We are delighted to be able to welcome guests, team members, visitors and friends back through the doors again. Best wishes and stay safe Johnny, Kate, David and Gaye and all the team