Blackwater Cruises & Deep Sea Fishing
Black Water Cruises
with Tony Gallagher www.blackwatercruises.com
Leaving Youghal Jetty, sailing past Rhincrew, Templemichael Castle, Ballinatray House and the ancient monastic settlement of Molana Abbey-founded in 501
To book this trip on Maeve, a 28ft half decker call Tony 087-9889076
Trip duration: 90mins approx.
Seahunter Charter Boat
Owned and skippered by Gavin Tivy www.seahunter.ie
Contact details: Phone - 024-92424 Boat Mob: 087-2112488 Fax: 024-93523
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Address: Seafield Business Centre, Youghal, Co Cork
- Fish in Comfort onboard our 42ft interceptor, 700hp, 28 knots.
- Full seating inside centrally heated cabin.
- Reef and Wreck Fishing specialist in offshore wrecking up to 30miles.
- Shark in Season. 6, 8 or 10 Hour Trips.
- 3D Simrad Olex Sonor System for superb Wreck Fishing.
- Rods and Tackle Hire available.
- Evening Mackerel and Conger Trips.
- 3 Hour Fishing Trips in the summer.
- Bench Seating and Rod Holders on Deck and Live Bait.
- Free Tea/Coffee all day.
- Experienced or Beginners welcome.
- 45 Mins from Cork Airport - Pick up available.
- D.O.M. P25 License and Insured for 12 Anglers and 2 Crew up to 30 miles offshore.
- Also Available for Scuba Diving, Fishing Trips, Evening Fishing Trips, Survey Work/Commercial, Whale & Dolphin Watching, Scenic Trips, Tech Dive Expeditions fully catered for including supply trapeze deco station, Gas and cover rib.